Wednesday, May 23, 2012

interview

I made an interview with Birgit Ă•igemeel who is a Estonian singer. She is 23 years old. She has been she made her first album 4 years ago. Since then she has made 2 albums more. Have you always wanted to become a singer? Yes, I have been singing in a choir since i was 5 years old. That's whan I knew that I wanted to become a singer. I have also tried dacing but I am not verygood at it. Does your skill for singing come naturaly or by practice? I have always been good at singing but i have practiced a lot also. I ave had many teachers and i have sang in many competitions. What makes you different from other singers? For me it is important to give positive emotions to my fans. Even more important is to express my emotions in my singing. But I can't say what makes me different. What kind of music do you listen to and who are your idols? I have never had any idols. I listen to music according to my mood. What are you planning to do in the future? I am planning to keep singing or even start writing my own songs. I am sure that I want to stay in Estonia. It was really interesting to find out this informaton about her. I hope the best for her singing career.

No comments:

Post a Comment