Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

It is thanksgiving and I would like to say thanks to my family, my health, my home and food.
First of all I would like to thank my family for always being there to support me. They have celebrated with me during good times and comforted me during the bad times. Especially I would like to thank my mom who has not only been a great parent, but also a good friend.

I am also very thankful for my health. There are a lot of people my age that have fatal diseases.When I was 8 the doctors found a irregular mole on my body. They thought it would develop into a tumor so it had to be removed by surgery. For me the danger of a tumor has passed, but the scars remind me to be thankful for every day of life that I get. I am very thankful to the basic but important things in life like food and a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment